Vehicle search, online store, model overview, online appointment booking, online test drive booking, vehicle configurator
Tel.no.: +49 711 17 - 0
represented by the Board of Management:
Ola Källenius (Chairman), Jörg Burzer, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Sabine Kohleisen, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Bernd Pischetsrieder
Commercial Register at Stuttgart District Court, No. HRB 762873
Sales tax identification number: DE 32 12 81 763
Register of insurance intermediaries (www.vermittlerregister.info): Register no. D-N5VM-4IM0N-23
Permission without licence according to Section 34d para. 3 GewO, supervisory authority: Stuttgart Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Jägerstr. 30, www.ihk-stuttgart.de
Member of the Stuttgart Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Jägerstr. 30, 70174 Stuttgart
Professional title: insurance representative with authorisation in accordance with Section 34d para.3 GewO; Federal Republic of Germany
- Section 34d Trade Regulation Act:
- Sections 59 - 68, Insurance Contract Act
The professional regulations can be consulted and called up via the homepage www.gesetze-im-internet.de operated by the Federal Ministry of Justice and by juris GmbH.
Financial services provider
Mercedes-Benz Bank AG
Phone: 0711 2574-0
Fax: 0711 2574-8005
Represented by the Board of Management:
Benedikt Schell (Chairman), Andreas Berndt, Ilka Fürstenberger, Andree Ohmstedt, Marc Voss-Stadler
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Peter Zieringer
Commercial Register at Stuttgart District Court HRB No.: 22 937
VAT ID: DE-811 120 989
Bank details: Commerzbank AG, Stuttgart
Responsible supervisory authorities:
Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
Graurheindorfer Straße 108
60439 Frankfurt a.M.
60314 Frankfurt a.M.
Insurance Broker Register (www.vermittlerregister.info): Register no. D-HIEM-XM7SI-10
Permission according to Section 34d Sec. 1 GewO (insurance agent),
Supervisory authority: IHK Stuttgart, Jägerstr. 30, 70174 Stuttgart, www.ihk-stuttgart.de
Member of the Stuttgart Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Jägerstr. 30, 70174 Stuttgart
Insurance agent with permission according to Section 34d Sec. 1 GewO; Federal Republic of Germany
- Section 34d Trade Regulation Act
- Sections 59 - 68 VVG
The professional regulations can be viewed and accessed
via the homepage www.gesetze-im-internet.de operated by
the Federal Ministry of Justice and by juris GmbH.
Other companies advertising on this page:
Mercedes-Benz Leasing GmbH
Tel.no.: 0711 2574-0
Fax: 0711 2574-8005
Service telephone for private customers: Leasing/Financing/Insurance
Tel.no.: 0681 96595010
Fax: 0681 96595015
Service telephone for commercial customers: Leasing/Financing/Insurance
Tel.no.: 030 868755755
Fax: 030 868755756
Monday-Friday: 8.00-18.00 hrs
Providers of dealer-specific information and offers
John Doe Car Dealership
Registered office and register court
Register of companies No.: XXXXX
Sales tax identification number: DE 12345678910
Register of Insurance Intermediaries (www.vermittlerregister.info)
Register no. X-XXXX-XXXXX-XX
Insurance agent with licence exemption according to Section 34d para. 6 GewO (product accessory),
issued by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Musterhausen
Notice pursuant to Section 36 Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
The seller/contractor will not participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board within the meaning of the VSBG and is not obliged to do so. Due to a legal obligation, we must inform you, irrespective of our participation in an alternative dispute resolution procedure, that the European Commission has set up an online dispute resolution platform (ODR) for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. You can find these under the navigation point "Legal information". Fahrzeug-Werke LUEG AG will not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board within the definition of the VSBG and is not obliged to do so.
© Copyright Mercedes-Benz AG.
Provider Mercedes-Benz Van Rental
Mercedes-Benz Vans Mobility GmbH
Rungestrasse 22 -24
Tel.no.: +49 800 826 736 825
Mercedes-Benz Vans Mobility GmbH
Registered office and registry court: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
HRB-Nr.: 179904 B
Management: Stefan Sonntag, Agnieszka Kühn
VAT ID No.: DE 309 382 419
All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, audio/video and animation files and their arrangements are protected by copyright and other legislation for the protection of intellectual property. They must not be used for commercial purposes, nor copied or modified for use on other websites. Some internet pages also contain material the copyright to which is held by the parties that provided it.
We have sought to achieve an innovative and informative internet site. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, we ask you to understand that our intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, labelling rights and copyrights, is protected and that these Internet pages cannot grant any licensing rights to this intellectual property.
Unless otherwise indicated, all the brands displayed on the Internet site are subject to the trademark rights of the Daimler Group, this applies especially to the model names and all logotypes and emblems of the company
Product and prices.
Changes may have been made to products and services since the editorial deadline for individual pages. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the design, form, colour and the product specification or service scope during the delivery period, provided these changes, while taking into account our interests, can be deemed reasonable with respect to the buyer. The illustrations may show accessories, optional equipment or other features which are not part of the standard specification
or service scope. Colours may differ slightly from those shown on the website, owing to technical limitations.
Individual pages may contain models and services which are not available in certain countries. Information given regarding statutory regulations, legal requirements and taxation applies only to the Federal Republic of Germany. Unless stated otherwise in our Terms & Conditions of sale and delivery, the prices as valid on the day of delivery apply. The prices are recommended retail prices for our authorised dealers. Please consult a company branch or an authorised dealer for final details.
Cautions regarding forward-looking statements.
This website contains forward-looking statements about our current assessment of future events. The words "anticipate", "assume", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan,“ "project“, "should“ and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties.
Some examples for this are
- an unfavourable development of the global economic situation, especially a decline in demand in our most important sales markets,
- a deterioration in our refinancing options on the credit and financial markets,
- unavoidable events of force majeure, such as natural disasters, acts of terrorism, political unrest, armed conflicts, industrial accidents and their consequential effects on our sales, purchasing, production or financing activities,
- changes in exchange rates and customs regulations,
- a change in consumer behaviour towards smaller and less profitable vehicles or a possible loss of acceptance of our products and services with the consequence of an impairment in the enforcement of prices and in the utilisation of production capacities,
- price increases for fuels and raw materials,
- interruptions in production due to material bottlenecks, staff strikes or supplier insolvencies,
- a decline in the resale prices of used vehicles,
- the successful implementation of cost reduction and efficiency improvement measures,
- the business prospects of the companies in which we hold significant shares,
- the successful implementation of strategic cooperations and joint ventures,
- the changes in laws, regulations and official directives, especially insofar as they affect vehicle emissions, fuel consumption and safety,
- as well as the conclusion of ongoing official investigations or investigations initiated by authorities and the outcome of pending or threatening future legal proceedings
- and other risks and imponderables, some of which are described in the current annual report under the heading "Risk and Opportunity Report".
If any of these uncertainties or contingencies materialise, or if the assumptions underlying any of the forward-looking statements prove incorrect, then actual results may be materially different from those expressed or implied by such statements.
We neither intend nor assume any obligation to update forward-looking statements on an ongoing basis, as these are based solely on the circumstances on the date of publication.
The information and descriptions on these pages do not represent any kind of assurance or guarantee either expressed or implied. In particular they do not represent any implied assurance or guarantee concerning the condition, the merchantability, adequacy for a particular purpose or non-infringement of laws and patents.
Our Internet site contains links to external sites which are not under the control of Daimler. Please note, therefore, that we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Consequently, neither are we able to guarantee that the information provided on the external website is up-to-date, correct, complete or of the required integrity. In view of this, we hereby disassociate ourselves from all contents of these websites. This declaration applies to all links to external pages on our website and the contents thereof.
Notice pursuant to Section 36 Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
We will not participate in any dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board within the meaning of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG) and are not obliged to do so.
Information on online dispute resolution
The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (so-called "ODR platform"). The OS platform serves as a point of contact for out-of-court dispute settlement with regard to contractual obligations arising from online purchase agreements. You can access the ODR platform at the following link:
Provider & data privacy.
While information is an important element in our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us all.
We abide by the thirteen (13) Australian Privacy Principles. They are;
1. Open an Transparent Management of Personal Information.
2. Anonymity and Pseudonymity. We provide our customers with the option of not identifying themselves, or of using a pseudonym, where it is reasonably practical to do so. In doing so, this may limit the way we are able to assist or respond to you.
3. Collection of Solicited Personal Information. We must only collect sensitive information from our customers with their consent.
4. Dealing with Unsolicited Personal Information. If we receive Personal Information and did not solicit it, we must determine whether it would be deemed sensitive information under Principle 3. If this is ascertained, we must destroy it. We could have collected it under Principle three.
5. Notification of the Collection of Personal Information. At, or before the collection of the Personal Information, we must notify the customer of the collection of the information.
6. Use or Disclosure of Personal Information. If the Personal Information is collected for a particular purpose, known as the primary purpose, it can only be used for that purpose unless consent is obtained from the customer.
7. Direct Marketing. If we hold Personal Information, we cannot use it for direct marketing if it contains sensitive information. It can be used if it was collected by us, the customer reasonably expected it to be used, or there is a simple method for the customer to opt out and the customer has not to date opted out.
8. Cross Border Disclosure of Personal Information. We must make sure at all times that any overseas recipient of Personal Information does not breach any Australian Privacy Principles at any time.
9. Adoption, Use or Disclosure of Government Related Identifiers. We must not use or disclose a Government Related Identifier of an individual.
10. Quality of Personal Information. We must make sure that the Personal Information collected is accurate, up to date and complete.
11. Security of Personal Information. We must take all reasonable steps in the circumstances to protect personal information.
12. Access to Personal Information. If requested by a customer to access to Personal Information held about them, we must provide this access.
13. Correction of Personal Information. We must take reasonable steps to correct Personal Information to ensure it is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and relevant and not misleading.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the Privacy Act 1988 and all amending legislation.
“Personal Information” has the same meaning as in the Act. Generally, it includes any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and occupation, and information about your dealings with us.
Depending on the nature of our relationship with you, we may collect the following types of Personal Information:
1. Initial identification details: name, residential address and date of birth;
2. Contact details: telephone, residential, mailing and email addresses;
3. Confirmation of identity details: including driver’s licence number and passport details;
4. Product and service information: details of the products and services you have purchased from us or a third party, or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries. This can include your personal preferences and interests, to better tailor our service offering to you;
5. Business partner details: the business partnering with Peter Warren Automotive Holdings and related entities; WF Automotive, WF Property Holdings P/L and PWA Regional Automotive that you work for, your role within the business, and your contact details;
6. Work details: where you are engaged by us as a worker, contractor or agent, information about your performance;
7. Financial information: including methods of payment you use, credit reports we receive, and any information you provide in relation to application for finance;
8. Feedback: information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time; and
9. Health information: information we collect about you that we consider reasonably necessary to protect the health and safety of our premises, staff and customers, and to comply with government health orders; and
Your Personal Information used, collected, and stored by us, can be accessed, by request, at all times. In the event that your information is inaccurate or incorrect, it can be corrected by a written request directed to the Privacy Officer.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Third parties: We provide services to other businesses. As part of those services, we may be asked to provide services on behalf of those businesses to you or otherwise deal with you in the course of providing those services. In those circumstances, we will receive your Personal Information from those businesses.
Direct collection: We collect your Personal Information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting Personal Information from you, we may collect in ways including:
● through your access and use of our website;
● during conversations and communications between you and our representatives;
● when you complete an application or purchase order or ask for a quote to be prepared;
● when you contact us for further information or register your details on our website;
● your participation in surveys and other types of research;
● when you express interest in a particular service; or
● when you submit a job application or résumé, including from your referees, and publicly available information about you.
COOKIES AND WEB TRACKING
Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; uses tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise your browser each time it visit parts of our site, and to track which pages you visit whilst on our site. We use this information to optimize our site, personalise your experience and create a better online experience for you. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We retain Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or in some circumstances for longer periods where extended retention is required by law or regulation, and as necessary in order to defend our legal rights.
Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; WF Automotive and WF Property Holdings P/L uses, collects and holds your information to provide our products and services to you, to better understand your needs and provide you with better services, including for:
Customer service, including to:
● deliver products and services; and
● deal with queries, comments or customer service issues promptly whether by email, social media, telephone or mail. (We may also keep information on your communications with our service representatives).
Marketing, including to:
● keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. (You are able to “opt-out” from this activity at any time);
● evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising; and
● evaluate our website’s performance and to improve the content we display to you.Business operations, including to:
● fulfilling any order that you place for a vehicle, parts, or services;
● reminding you of your options exercisable at the end of a finance agreement;
● authorising payments;
● maintaining guarantee and service records;
● providing after sale services (including vehicle support, maintenance and repair services including warranty services);
● where it is necessary to protect your vital interests, including where we need to tell you about a potential safety issue or product recall;
● provide our services to other businesses;
● analyse our business, including for planning, marketing, research, recruiting and training purposes;
● enhance your customer experience and help us complete your transactions faster;
● administer our business, analyse trends, administer our website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information;
● ensure the health and safety of our premises, staff and customers, which may involve us collecting your health-related information;
● where you have expressly consented to us doing so, including:
○ obtain finance for you to contact brokers and finance companies, to try obtaining and apply the finance you require, at your request.
○ to arrange a lease of a vehicle with a third party; and
○ to process a change of ownership of your vehicle.Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; WF Automotive and WF Property Holdings P/L also uses, collects and holds your information:
● when preventing fraud and other criminal activities;
○ where we otherwise have a legitimate interest in doing so, including sharing your personal information within Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and/or with the manufacturer of a vehicle you purchase, as described in more detail in paragraphs 6 and 7;
● when recruiting staff and contractors; and
● for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We work closely with Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific acting as an agent on their behalf to bring you a wide selection of vehicles, therefore trading using the manufacturer’s name and branding.Whether you purchase the vehicle from a dealership operating under the manufacturer’s branding or our own, your Personal Information will, in the first instance, be collected by us and will be used for the purposes described in section 3. We will also share your Personal Information with the manufacturer, for the purposes such as, but not limited to, determining service campaigns due on your vehicle, maintenance of your vehicle in accordance with your warranty, various communications, and to facilitate in-vehicle technology.
In addition, where you have provided your consent, the manufacturer may use the Personal Information that you have provided to us to send you marketing communications and product safety information (we may ask you for consent on the manufacturer's behalf and where we do so we will pass your preferences, including any changes to these preferences, onto the manufacturer).
We share your Personal Information with the manufacturer because:
• it is required to fulfil your order or other transaction, handle complaints or provide you with a service or information that you have requested;
• vehicle technology is provided by the manufacturer and your personal information are required for some technology to operate including personalised account set-up.
We further commit to manage Personal Information, by the following: -
1. We will permit only authorised employees and contracted personnel, who are trained in the proper and lawful handling of customer information, to have access to customer information.
3. At any time, customers can contact us to instruct us to remove their name from our mailing lists.
4. We will not use or disclose personally identifiable information for any purpose other than where necessary for the facilitation of customer services, except where the customer gives written specific consent.
5. We will strive to keep the customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will inform customers as to how and where to conveniently update their Personal Information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFOMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
● Related Bodies Corporate: (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), in particular to our parent company.
● Clients: third party entities that engage us to provide services on their behalf, but only where you have interacted with those third parties.
● Service providers: including, without limitation, finance providers, insurance providers, customer loyalty programmes, data storage and destruction companies, technology service providers for services such as application and systems, cloud computing facilities, development and technical support, processing, storing, hosting, research and data analysis, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, network administrators, credit reference agencies, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
● Partners: including, without limitation, our third party marketing agencies, membership program partners, Facebook, Twitter, Google, organisations we partner with for promotions or for distribution, and other organisations we think you would like to receive further information from.
● Law enforcement: to any person, regulatory body or government agency in order to comply with any law.
● Purchasers of our business: if we sell some or all of our business to a third party, we will disclose all of your information to the new owner(s) in the process of undertaking that transaction or transactions.In certain cases, the sharing of your Personal Information to a third party as described in sections 6 and 7 may involve your Personal Information being transferred outside of Australia (for example to vehicle manufacturers based in other countries). Depending on the brand of vehicle you purchased (including pre-owned vehicles), or the nature of your transaction with Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd, this may, but not limited to, include some of the following countries: Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, United Kingdom & United States.
If a country which is not considered to have the same standards of protection for personal data as those in Australia, we will take all reasonable steps required by the Privacy Act 1988 and other amending legislation, to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your Personal Information.
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIALS
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you if you would reasonably expect us to do so in light of how we collected your Personal Information. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, social media and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so.
With your consent, we may provide your Personal Information to organisations that we partner with from whom we think you would like to receive further information. We may also provide you with direct marketing communications from organisations that we partner with from whom we think you would like to receive further information.
At Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; WF Automotive and WF Property Holdings P/L we only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from us. If you would like to unsubscribe from our marketing, you can do so via the unsubscribe link in each marketing communication.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may ask you to pay our reasonable costs to give you access to your Personal Information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the Personal Information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that Personal Information, we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating you disagree with it.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links to third party websites from websites operated by Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and affiliated businesses are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the relevant Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; WF Automotive and WF Property Holdings P/L site.
Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; WF Automotive and WF Property Holdings P/L site are not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your Personal Information.
Peter Warren Automotive Pty Ltd and related entities; WF Automotive and WF Property Holdings P/L site are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
COMPLAINTS OR QUESTIONS
In the case of a customer wishing to correct any information held by us, or in the event of them wishing to lodge a complaint, then the matter should be addressed in writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Peter Warren Automotive
PO Box 140
Liverpool BC NSW 1871
The matter of complaints shall be dealt with by the Privacy Officer who shall report to the General Manager of the business weekly in the event of complaints being received. A response shall be provided to the customer within seven (7) days to thirty (30) days of a written complaint being received. Our customers Personal Information is always available to you by request at no charge.
For information about privacy generally, you may visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
EXPRESS CONSENT TO COLLECTION, STORAGE, USE AND DISCLOSURE